Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ladies Night Out!!!

These are most of the ladis that will be attending
A lot of these will be consumed

It's that time again, where us girls have had enough with our men and we are ready to get out of the house for a few hours. Some of us are just stressed with our jobs, some are ready to get a night out without the kids. Whatever our reason may be we are heading out tonight in Mattoon. Having a little mexican food and hitting the Martini bar and possibly other bars. I'm so excited, I can't wait. I have been trying to decide what to wear all week and I still don't know. I don't think that I go out that much, but my husband seems to think differently, oh well....lol A fun time is sure to be had by all. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.






1 comment:

Sarah D said...

OOOO. So exciting. Please post some pics of the martini bar!!

That sounds like a fun GNO for me and my group of girls!

Have a great time and I am sure you will have a cool purse to carry!