Friday, March 20, 2009
Mexican and Martinis!!!!
I am a week behind, but I needed to post pictures from Ladies Night Out last Saturday. We went to Little Mexico to eat, it was my first time going there since they moved to the new place. I liked it a lot and it has a really cool atmosphere inside. The food was good and the drinks went down very nice. After we ate, we headed to the Martini Bar(Jalenz)not sure how it is spelled. It is located on Broadway in Mattoon down from Toaster's and the Oasis. It is also really, really nice inside. You have to walk through the bar part and get to the back, where there are couches and comfy sitting and odd shaped tables. It is really cool. I also liked it a lot. They have a whole list of martinis to choose from. So overall we had a very fun and exciting evening. I would highly recommend Little Mexico and the Martini Bar in Mattoon. I had a strawberry shortcake martini, which was delish and Mandy's was my second favorite, I believe it was called "The Big O", very nice!!!!!......lol
Our Martinis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had been waiting for this! I found the martini bar's website.
I want to go there now!
YEY, I love the pics. (about time)...
I have not been to either of those places either... Maybe we can check them out when I get home in 73 DAYS!
:) love ya
Yeah girls it is so nice!!! Sarah, I think you and your girls would love it. And yes Ashley, we will have to check out both places, I think you will like them.
I love Little Mexico's new place. I was there for lunch a couple of weeks ago, the next time you are there, watch the ceiling, some of the little green "stars" move- not all of them and they don't move very fast, it's a little odd(and I hadn't had a drop to drink).
Post a Comment