Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!






I wanted to wish my older sister Lisa a very Happy Birthday today. I know the day is almost over, but this is the time I get online sometimes.


Lisa, I know that we don't see each other as often as we would like to and I feel bad about that. When we are together we have a great time though. Maybe this summer we will have some nights out. I hope you had a great day today.

I love you!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank You easy on the OLDER part lol. I did have a great day. I hope yo see you soon.
Love, Lisa

Miss Ashley said...

MAN, what are you kissing butt for? LOL, just kidding. I never think to Blog on birthdays!!!

I also dont even have her bday card sent out... dont read that Lisa... haha

have a great day.

love ya
Ash