Well, I'm not exactly sure why we did it, but we decided to get some more pets. Just what we need, right? For some reason Jason has been wanting to get some fish for Sasha to look at and watch. So Friday night, on our traditional Friday night trip to Wal-Mart, we got 7 fish. After waiting 45 minutes for someone to come get the fish for us, we finally got them ourselves. We had associates page people for us and Jason even went to a phone and paged for someone to come to the fish. There had been another couple waiting longer than us, so after we dipped out our own, they did too. It was too funny. Anyway, we got them home and had bought just a $10 tank. We got it home and it had already been used and returned. At this point it is 11 pm, but we still took it back and got a much better 2 gallon aquarium at Walgreen's on sale for $17. Well, we started with 7 fish and are now down to 4. We will see how long the rest of them last, then Jason wants to get bigger ones. Oh, and guess what, Sasha doesn't even care about them. She won't even look at them. Oh well!!Then, came Saturday. We were going to go to look for some more pets. We went to the pet store in Mattoon and also to Pet Tropics in Charleston. Jason wanted more fish, but a guy talked him out of it at the pet store. Then we headed to Rural King, where we all know they have chicks, ducks and rabbits right now. I just couldn't pass up getting a cute little bunny rabbit. I have wanted one for several years now, so I finally got one. It is so adorable. I know it may not always be like that, but I couldn't resist the temptation. So I want to introduce you all to the newest additions to the McReaken household.....
Bailey is so curious about little bunny

They almost went nose to nose already

so stinkin' cute!!!!

our fish

I hope the rest of them survive
So, we are not sure if the bunny rabbit is a boy or girl. I don't know if I want to check or not or if I even care what it is. I do need help picking a name though. So if any of you have suggestions for names that can be a boy or girl let me know.
5 comments:
Hey Amber and Jason,
I can not wait to get home and see the Bunny..... I hope you find a name for it soon....
Or we could just call it Bunny.... LOL
Have a great week,
Love ya, miss ya
Suz
I think you should name the rabbit "Heff", you know as in Hugh Hefner . . . kind of a funny twist don't you think!
Brad
hey!
You could name the bunny 'Snuggles'. Just a thought -- bunny, nice and soft and snuggly!! okay, so I am way out there!!!
Congrats on your new additions. I hope your other fish survive!!! :)
hey,
congrats on your new additions.
The bunny is so cute. Steve suggested JAM for the bunny name.
Your initials and because the bunny could be in a jam if the cats get him.
see ya
love ya
Aunt Vicki
Your bunny is so cute! Did you know they can be kitty litter trained? They can:) Okay a name....Easter, thats my suggestion..but I like Heff and just Bunny too.
Post a Comment