
Sorry this horse ate your birthday cake
I wanted to take this time to wish a very special birthday to my wonderful niece, Kierstyn. It is technically not quite her birthday, still another 30 minutes or so as I write this, but I won't be blogging tomorrow. It is a milestone birthday for her, she is turning the big 1-3. I can't hardly believe it, my Mary....lol...is becoming a teenager. Makes me feel old. She is a great niece and I love her very much. I wish I could see her more than I do and I know I say that all the time, but I don't really do anything to change that and I feel bad. So, let me know when you want to hang out and we will.
Kierstyn, I want you to know that I love you very much and am so proud to have a niece like you. You are such a joy to be around, you are so funny and kind and generous. You are becoming a great young women. I hope you have a great birthday and many more to come. We love you very much!!!
Aunt Amber and Uncle Jason
Can't wait until we all go to Holiday World this summer!!!
1 comment:
WOW, you did a great Post to Kierstyn. I can not believe she is 13 years old... where does the time go. I still remember her as a baby..
Holiday World is going to be awesome this summer :)
Have a great weekend.
love ya
Ash
Post a Comment