Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's Going On With Me?!?!

Not that many of you may care, but the following is what is going on in my life right now. Or it is what I have been thinking about lately and how I've been feeling. I have already mentioned most of these things to my mom and of course my husband knows about them all. So here you go....this is my life.....


*I really love my job, it is just stressful at times. The kids and babies are great. When they are crying and I don't know what is wrong, that is what makes me sad.

*I had been getting headaches a lot. I didn't know if it was just stress or the weather. I went to the doctor and got a perscription for them....so far so good. Even though I didn't purchase the $224 meds that I could have got. I got the generic one.

*We are having house issues again, hopefully we are able to stay here as long as possible. We just highly doubt that we will buy the house though, they are wanting way too much for it. So we are going to continue to rent until it is sold to someone, I guess. This is Mattoon, so it will probably be on the market for a while.

*I can't wait until June 1st....well I guess I will say May 31st for when Ashley gets back to Illinois. I know she loves it there and we are all happy that she is living her dream, but we can't wait to have her back here for the summer.

*On that last note, another thing that I am excited for is going to Holiday World this summer. I think it will be Ashley, Myself, Jason, Kierstyn, Aaron, Cole and maybe one of Kierstyn's friends.

*Wedding pictures are back from the wedding I was in on Valentine's Day. I will try to post some on here. I LOVE them all so much!!!!

*My husband is becoming addicted to Ebay and the Internet in general. Used to, I was the one that was online all the time, now I can't get him off of the computer. Mainly now it is Ebay, he sells a lot of stuff, plus has been buying stuff.

*The McReaken Farm is doing good. The cats are great like always, the bunny is getting bigger everyday. He(we call him he, still not sure if it is a boy or girl) eats and poops all the time. I think we just call him Pooper for his name.







I think that is all for now. If I think of more, I will post again tomorrow. I might also be adding some of the wedding pictures. Hope everyone is doing well. Lets hope Spring is finally here to stay.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I get those awful headaches too. Not until I had my son though. Hormones??? Who needs em?

Miss Ashley said...

AMBER,
I am glad most of your things were good things!! I was worried when I started reading them.
I am glad you love your job, you are so good with kids, they would miss you at the daycare if you ever left...
I can send you some of my $224 meds I bought... They are for migraines...
I hope you get to stay at your house for a long time!
It is like 59 days until I come HOME!!!
Holiday World is going to be awesome!!!
I love all of the wedding pics Robin posted on Facebook! GREAT
I am glad your farm is doing well! I cant wait to see the bunny! Pooper!! LOL gotta love that name.

Have a super duper Friday
love you and miss you