Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!


Mom,
Where do I even begin. You are my rock. I am so lucky to have a mother like you. You are the best ever!!!! Whenever I need someone to talk to, you are there. If I ever have a problem, you are there. If something good happens, you are there. You have always been there and I know you are always going to be there. I am glad that we are as close as we are. You know that you are one of my best friends. I love you so much. I hope you had the best birthday ever. I wish I had could have put more pictures on here, but I don't have my wedding pictures on my computer or I would have put them on here. You know that was a awesome time for us. I hope you enjoy the pics. I did find.

I love you Mom!!!!



Mom, me and Ashley(at Villa Pizza) the night before she went back to Alaska from Christmas break


Mom and the blanket that Ashley got her for Christmas


Mom and her best friend(cousin) Pam at Cody's on Black Friday

I hope what I wrote was a little sentimental like Ashley's was. I about cried when I read what she wrote.....lol

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

GOOD JOB AMBER!!! Made me cry. GREAT blog to mom, and I love the pictures.

I hope mom had a GREAT birthday too.

Love ya
Ash