Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey Joe!!!!

Today is my baby's birthday. He is 4 years old. We will be having a party tonight for him. Him and Sasha will be eating tuna and Sasha will probably eat a twinkie, but Bailey doesn't like them. He is quite the little charmer. He is always there for me when I need someone to make me feel better. He always wants to cuddle during the night and morning. You can always find him on my lap when I am sitting on the couch. I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him. He is such a momma's boy!!!....and I love it!!



He is a great big brother



He loves his mommy


What a cutie



Extreme Close-up (I think Jason took it)



I just love him so much!!!




1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

I hope Bailey and Sasha had fun at the birthday party. I am sorry I was not there to celebrate with them. I hope you took pictures. Did Pooper come to the party too?

Hope you have a good day.

love ya
Ash