Thursday, April 16, 2009
I'm Still Here!!!
I'm still here, I promise!!! It is just been a little crazy at work and home right now. I have been a little stressed again, but I am coming back around.
*Luckily Ashley is coming home soon, I am so excited!!
*Jason and I are going away this weekend to the St. Louis area. He has a work banquet Saturday night in Collinsville. We are going shopping in St. Louis on Sunday.
*The headaches are getting a little better, I am not having them every single day(knock on wood)
*I am loving this Spring weather that is finally here. Today was beautiful and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. I hope we have a dry weekend, but we will see.
*Tomorrow we are having our work March of Dimes walk. I am excited to take my pre-tods in the Bye Bye Buggy. They love going on walks.
*Pooper(the bunny) is getting very big. He was mad at me since we were gone last weekend. He wants me to pet him, but not pick him up right now. I have some scratches on my wrists from him that look like I cut myself.
*The cats are great like always.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sissy,
I am glad your headaches are gone... I am also very very excited to be coming home. I cant wait to see you guys, and the kids and pooper!
I hope things at work get less crazy and home! thats not good if things are crazy at home...
I hope you have a fun weekend down in St. Louis.
CARDS KICKED SOME CUBY BUT TODAY!!!
love ya
Ash
Post a Comment