Friday, May 8, 2009

Drew Peterson

Well I am not quite sure what to say about this man. I was thinking, "It is about time that you turn yourself in." How many wives can disappear before they were going to go get him. Plus he was engaged. Why on earth would another woman want to marry this man? I don't get it. I am wondering if we are going to have another O.J. trial coming up? What do you think?


Real nice mugshot....not really
Stop smiling jerk

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Jerk is right.

I think he LOVES being in the spotlight.

Why would another woman want to marry him?

Miss Ashley said...

Well I dont know this entire story, or the new parts anyway, since I dont have tv... but yes he is a jerk, I hope he gets what he deserves!!

Bridget said...

My question is....what kind of women would even think about dating this guy let alone marrying him? I hope he gets what he deserves!