Mom and I today
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!!!
I wanted to take this time to wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day!!! A very special wish goes out to my mommy!!! I love her with all my heart. She is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without her. I love that we can call each other anytime we need to talk or gossip or bitch or moan about something. We had a good visit today. Mom and Brad came up to Mattoon to meet Jason and I at Jumbo Buffett for lunch. Then we shopped around the little Mattoon Mall(mom got a great gift, you will have to ask her about it), then we came back to our house and played some wii and visited. I can't wait until the next visit we have. I love you very much, Mom. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Mom and I today
Mom and I today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, I am so sad I missed out on a good day with you and Mom. I wish I could have been there. I love the picture you two took together. Very cute!
What present did mom get? I really want to know... LOL
Hope you had a good weekend all around.
love ya
Ash
SEE YOU IN 20 DAYS!!! :)
Post a Comment