Well the wait is finally over. My sister, Ashley is coming home from Alaska. She does not even know how much I have missed her. I am almost bored some of the time, because I don't have her around to talk to or visit with or laugh with or watch movies with. It was so hard the early morning in August when she left. I was so sad that I was losing my best friend for 10 months. Of course I was crying and upset. Mom was there to comfort me. Then she came home for Christmas and left me again Jan. 4th. I started crying on the phone and then had to go back to work. Well soon there is going to be a little more crying, when she comes home this Saturday night. Luckily this time it will be happy cries. I don't have a lot of recent pictures of her, since I haven't seen her but one time in 10 months, so I found some older pictures of her. I hope Ashley and you all enjoy them. I might try to find some more and post them later. Ashley posted a blog about her last day in Alaska and coming home, head on over there and read it. http://missashley2007.blogspot.com/Can't wait to see you Suz. I have missed you so much. Love you!!!
I think this was Labor Day weekend at the farm. This is Dad and Ashley's seat, but she never showed up....lol

This is from Ashley's graduation party, Jason and I got her some Ranch dressing, she loves it.....lol...I love Dad's face

Ashley and her cake

Ashley's birthday in 2007

Ashley in a hotel room in Edwardsville, this was the weekend of my Bridal Shower at Sandy's house
No comments:
Post a Comment