Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Gross, I know.....you are pre-warned!!!!

I had to do this for my wonderful sister, Ashley. I know how much she hates birds. I found this outside the other day and just had to share it with her. I was going to just email it to her, but I thought no, I should share it with everyone. Sorry if you find it disgusting, it is all for fun. Jason was going inside and outside for some reason the day we found it and kept telling me how bad he felt for it, because another bird kept landing right beside this one, like it was his mate or something. I told him not to feel sorry, it is a stinkin' bird.

Hey Ashley....at least it is dead, right. Don't you like them better dead than alive.





1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

LOL, that is so funny you thought of me with a dead bird...
I can not stand birds. I guess one of the staff members at school got kind of attacked by birds on his walk to school this morning, I would totally FREAK OUT!!! TOTALLY!!

The best birds are dead birds!! For sure...

Its just so funny I am terrified of birds and Kerri is a bird person... like CRAZY!!! totally opposites...

anyway, thanks for the blog post!! have a great day, hope the rain goes away soon.

love ya, see you sooooooon
Ash