Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Drive A Lot!!!

I noticed this about a month ago. I couldn't believe I actually hit 200,000 miles on my little car. It is an old car, so it is okay that I have that many miles. I really don't care about mileage and having low miles and all that good stuff. I don't mind having an older car. That way at least my car is paid for and I don't have a car payment every month. It still runs good for being 12 years old and having that many miles.

I'm not even the one that drives every where. We take Jason's car every where we go. I only have to drive a minute or two to get to work. It just had a lot of miles on it when I got it about 2 or 3 years ago.










1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

WOW, that is awesome your little car is still kicking up the miles...

Just think most of those miles came from driving to Newton every Tuesday for bowling!!!

:)