My Husband, Jack of all Trades!!!
My husband is the best!!! Any problem we have in or around the house, he jumps right in and fixes it. We don't even own the house, we are still just renting. We haven't found "the one" yet to buy. We like what we have for now though. Well with all of the rain and storms, we started to have a couple problems. Our toliet messed up somehow and would leak a little every time you flushed it(not a good thing, I have an expensive rug in there). Anyway, I forgot what exactly was wrong with it, but Jason fixed it. He took the whole toliet off and put in a brand new part and now it is better. Well then after a terrible storm the other night, we noticed shingles off of the garage. So what does Jason do that very same day....he gets himself right up there on the garage to fix it. We just hope another major storm doesn't come along and tear it up again. I think he did a great job and it looks really good. Plus we didn't have to pay anyone to do it. So, I just want to give a big shout out to my wonderful, awesome husband for a job well done. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do around the house and outside. You are absolutely the best!!!!
2 comments:
It is great to have a do it all husband...
Yes, all you said about Jason is very true. I loved having him as a MR. Fix it!
I remember all he used to be for me at the old house in Charleston and with my cars. Anytime I needed something he was right there to fix it.
He is the best guy, and I am so glad you have him. Just like I told you at your wedding reception, you love will only grow from 9-9-06!! I think it has in a BIG way.
love you both, see you very soon
Suz
Post a Comment